- It’s been a long time – updated checklists!
- The Quidnon!
- A visit to LowellMakes, in Lowell, MA
- A visit to 10BitWorks, a San Antonio, Texas MakerSpace
- The Amazing Worcester – Institute for Energy and Sustainability/Technocopia
- Another Robot Competition at Artisan’s Asylum – Bigger, Better
- Robot Competition at Artisan’s Asylum
- The VW scandal
- A visit to an Austin, Texas hacker space – ATX Hackerspace
- Teaching at Artisan’s Asylum – One Day Arduino Workshop
- A visit to a St. Louis hacker space – Arch Reactor
- Arduino Seminar
- Photos from Delay
- Making Makers Make – Arisia 2015
- Art and Kinetic Light Painting – First Night 2015
- Non-contact water flow detection on the cheap
- Trade Magazines
- Things non-control people should know about control engineers
- Delay makes its debut
- A MakerTale
Tag Archives: art
Overview At the end of the day, the question is always, “What do you want to do?” This is one of the key elements in the checklists created for engineering and art clients. As much as technological solutions are used … Continue reading
The description of an art project using XBee radios for nicely synchronized outputs has been posted here!