- It’s been a long time – updated checklists!
- The Quidnon!
- A visit to LowellMakes, in Lowell, MA
- A visit to 10BitWorks, a San Antonio, Texas MakerSpace
- The Amazing Worcester – Institute for Energy and Sustainability/Technocopia
- Another Robot Competition at Artisan’s Asylum – Bigger, Better
- Robot Competition at Artisan’s Asylum
- The VW scandal
- A visit to an Austin, Texas hacker space – ATX Hackerspace
- Teaching at Artisan’s Asylum – One Day Arduino Workshop
- A visit to a St. Louis hacker space – Arch Reactor
- Arduino Seminar
- Photos from Delay
- Making Makers Make – Arisia 2015
- Art and Kinetic Light Painting – First Night 2015
- Non-contact water flow detection on the cheap
- Trade Magazines
- Things non-control people should know about control engineers
- Delay makes its debut
- A MakerTale
Tag Archives: thermal flashlight
Thermal flashlight header boards
The new thermal flashlight header boards are in, and they look neat! Alas, there was a slight glitch in my reading of an earlier circuit diagram, but that doesn’t sink us! It’s always good to give a bit of a … Continue reading
Posted in articles Tagged projects, thermal flashlight Comments Off on Thermal flashlight header boards
Thermal Flashlight Plus – In progress!
The thermal flashlight is fascinating; however, after building up the original version from the Public Laboratory, it seemed like we could really start to add some neat features to it. The original thermal flashlight was simple, but other folks have … Continue reading
Posted in articles Tagged projects, thermal flashlight Comments Off on Thermal Flashlight Plus – In progress!